Tarinoita kasinolta - Kilpailun ehdot
Tarinoita kasinolta - Tales from the Casino
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. To enter the Tales from the Casino contest (the “Contest”) simply send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your article/story or visit the web site page located at http://casinotop10.net, (the “Website”) complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found there. Participants may choose to remain anonymous by using a pseudonym/nickname.
To participate in the Contest participants must submit an article/story describing their real life personal experience in online casino or in any other gambling activity before the due date (23rd December 2014). The story/article should be at least 300 words and should not contain foul language, adverts and reference to places and/or brands (unless absolutely essential to the story). Pictures and videos may be included and will be considered as proof to support the story. Chance Publications will check all the article/stories posted and if they match our requirements/criteria we will publish them on the site. The best three (3) articles chosen by us on a monthly basis or such other frequency as we may from time to time determine will receive a prize (for the time being 1st place– US$800, 2nd – US$400, 3rd – US$200 either in cash or in cheque format) after the chosen participants have answered correctly a skill question as more fully described in clause 7 below.
Prizes that have a monetary value may be distributed in the form of vouchers/gift cards for example at amazon.com, zalando.com, groupon.com, glossybox.com, Spotify, Netflix, iTunes etc. or material gifts with free shipping selected from madeinchina.com.
2. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
3. The following restrictions apply to the use of the services/participation in the Contest:
a. You shall monitor any Account used in connection with the services to restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of eighteen (18). You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the services by minors in connection with your Account;
b. You shall not use more than one (1) Account at any given time to use and access the services, and shall not create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself;
c. Your use of the services does not violate any applicable law or regulation;
d. You shall use the services only for non-commercial purposes;
e. You shall not use the services to advertise, solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk e-mail or repetitive messages (spim and spam) to anyone; and
f. You shall not use the services to engage in any illegal conduct.
4. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly included and/or described in the Prize including, without limitation, applicable taxes.
5. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Chance Publications reserves the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part with another prize of equivalent value or roughly so.
6. Chance Publications, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner by telephone as soon as practicable after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within four (4) business days after the draw, Chance Publications reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
7. In order to be declared a winner, the potential winner must also correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited skill testing question administered by Chance Publications. Before being awarded a Prize, a potential winner may (unless the potential winner declares in writing that he/she wishes to remain anonymous) additionally be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by Chance Publications, a full release and indemnity form stating, among other things, that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest, Chance Publications and/or similar matters, authorizes Chance Publications to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, accepts the Prize as offered and releases Chance Publications from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Chance Publications shall have the right to disqualify potential winner and draw an alternate potential winner and Chance Publications shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected.
8. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. In particular, (but not limited to) each and every participant agrees that he/she will not, under any circumstances:
a. Engage in any act that is in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Contest, including but not limited to circumventing or manipulating these Terms, our game Rules, game mechanics or policies;
b. Make improper use of the services;
c. Use the services, intentionally or unintentionally, in connection with any violation of any applicable law or regulation, or do anything that promotes the violation of any applicable law or regulation;
d. Use cheats, exploits, machinations or any other means without limitation to derive for yourself (or for any other person accessing and/or using the services) any benefits, prizes or the like from your access and use of the services;
e. Modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the services;
f. Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive, that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject-matter or that contains a link to such content;
g. Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person;
h. Make available through the service any material or information that infringes any intellectual property rights including (but not limited to) copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity;
i. Use the services or any part thereof for any commercial purpose, including (but not limited to) communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation, or gathering or transferring any benefits/prizes derived from the services for sale;
j. Use the services or any part thereof for performing in-game services;
k. Transmit unauthorized communications through the services including (but not limited to) junk mail, chain letters, spam and any materials that promote malware, spyware and downloadable items;
l. Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the services;
m. Connect to or use the services in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms;
n. Use any unauthorized third party software that accesses, intercepts, "mines" or, otherwise, collects information from or through the services or that is in transit from or to the Services;
o. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or, otherwise, attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used in connection with the services;
p. Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the services;
q. Collect, harvest or post anyone’s private information, including (but not limited to) personally identifiable information, identification documents, or financial information through the services; and
r. Use bots, fake accounts and 'like-swap' type rings to manipulate the Contest. All decisions of Chance Publications with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants.
9. All entries become the exclusive property of Chance Publications. By entering this Contest, each and every entrant also grants Chance Publications a world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and exclusive right and license to televise, broadcast, transmit, exploit, use, communicate, publicly display and perform, distribute, use, modify, alter and create compilations and derivative works from, all materials submitted by entrants in any manner, media or technology, including, but not limited to all forms of television, wireless and online technology, now known or later developed. All entries must be the original work of the entrants and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use of the entry by Chance Publications. Chance Publications reserves the right to amend, modify, alter and/or, otherwise, transform any entry for any reason whatsoever and to remove entries from the Website and from the Contest consideration if the content is deemed unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is, otherwise, inappropriate.
10. Chance Publications assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. Chance Publications does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Chance Publications, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Chance Publications reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Chance Publications reserves the right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. Chance Publications reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made Chance Publications reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Chance Publications shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website, where applicable.
11. The Contest is subject to all applicable Laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant (unless the entrant declares that he/she wishes to remain anonymous) consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Chance Publications will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by Chance Publications should be addressed to Chance Publications Malta Ltd at 114, 5th Floor, The Strand, Gzira, GZR1027, Malta.
12. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. All intellectual property related to the Contest and/or to the Website, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, content, slogans and representations, are owned by Chance Publications and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
14. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, CHANCE PUBLICATIONS MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND AND/OR TERMINATE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST IF YOU ARE (OR IF WE REASONABLY SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE) FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR FOR ANY ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICES, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU MAY LOSE THE PRIZE AND WE ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY SUCH LOSSES OR RESULTS.
15. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST/USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EXCEPT ONLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW WITH ANY LEGALLY REQUIRED WARRANTY PERIOD TO THE SHORTER OF THIRTY DAYS FROM FIRST USE OR THE MINIMUM PERIOD REQUIRED).
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CHANCE PULICATIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES UNDER ANY CAUSE OR ACTION WHATSOEVER OF ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR DATA, IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES.
16. Each and every entrant agrees to indemnify, save, and hold Chance Publications (which term includes its affiliated/related companies, contractors, employees, staff, agents and third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners) harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of entrant’s use or misuse of the services, any violation of these Terms, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made herein. Each and every entrant agrees that the provisions in this clause will survive any termination of the services for whatsoever reason.
17. Chance Publications shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control including (without limitation) accidents, network infrastructure failures or strikes.
18. Chance Publications reserves the right to modify the contents of these terms & conditions at any time without notification.